ASB Consult is owned and managed by Arne Sundt-Bjerck, who has extensive experience engaging with Norwegian and international organizations, such as:
• Marketing Association in Oslo (MFO)
• The Norwegian Marketing Association (NMFF)
• Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI)
• Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA)
• The Hospitality Industry Educators
• ANTOR (network for foreign tourist offices)
Arne Sundt-Bjerck has also been involved in teaching and training for many years, both for different educational institutions and internal training in companies. This encompasses the development and coordination of training programs, as well as teaching and supervision and includes involvement in both Norway and other countries. He has also been responsible for the development of teaching materials in the form of compendiums and textbooks and has also written a number of articles.
Besides a network of specialists in various subject areas, which can assist in connection with various projects, ASB Consult also has a network of partners in other countries, which among other things makes it possible to offer complete projects for Scandinavia or the Nordic countries combined.